back to old days


when the last time i said that i tried to change my income source with my old hobbies,i was expecting that it would work faster to replace my lost job,but unfortunately it was as easy as i thought it would be.so here I am now doing thing that i dont want to do again,but for the sake of the daily life cost and needs,i do it again..*sigh...

this time i work on one hijab factory.well its truly unusual for me to accept this offer,then again its not what i really want anyway to work this way,but i cant help,so all i can do is just try my best to fit in this job i have now.i dont know for how long though.

and after a while i realize my heart wasn't belong here in the 1st place,its just against all my way of making art, i can't make what my mind told me,but what my heart,i need to listen to it better n better.