wish for a perfect end


well,its been a tough moment for me lately.after years of working, now i might see the end of it.why? cause the symptoms were shown since last year. the shocking news,the hurried decisions, all the things that led to the moment im dealing now.

i've been so grateful for the experiences,the chances but i think i can no longer see the clear future and achieved dreams if i go on staying in this position.i love and appreciate myself more not to be drawn to deep to the dark core of this mess.i can't afford to risk my life any longer and miss all the enjoyments while breathing this fresh air and the watching this beautiful world right before my eyes.

i have a bunch of plans in my mind for the next step to take ahead.and i have to plan it carefully to find the way for the sweet dreams i've been longing for this whole time.Dear God,You're my only savior, help me get through this and grant my wish for the better future.wish me luck!