my life in fashion : 7.in the name of friendship


part 7 : in the name of friendship.

and so i didn't work for mr.G in a very long time,since he finally decided to leave all behind and turned himself as a meditation teacher after converted into buddhist.i tried to pursuade him but it was useless.so i regret myself for not having a longer time to learn more about fashion experiences from him.and so,i decided to rest for a while before looking for another new job.while i was taking my time, my ex colleague asked me to help him in his own project and his plan in raising a new office.i'd helped him though sometimes i felt like being underestimated by his society.its a well-known habit for his ethnic to do so.as a friend i even agreed to give discount on my payment,since he was just starting his business.and so i worked for him for couple of years until one day they came.

molly and her boyfriend.they're from one country somewhere in Europe.they wanted to look for a place where they could find a source of selling thing for their shop,especially the clothes. as most of people here in my country assumed that foreigner always came with a bunch of big money bags with them,thats how my boss a.k.a my friend and his friends saw them.so, when my boss found out that they weren't as mr.G used to be,he got dissapointed and started neglecting them,while he should've helped them.instead he handed them over to me to handle and took care of them.so, in the beginning,my intention was purely doing what my boss told me to do,but as we're getting to know each other better,we're getting closer,especially with molly,i want to help her as a friend.i felt sorry for her to be cheated several time by some unresponsible people,so i decided to help her based on our friendship.i helped her as far as i know by my knowledge in this field.but she refused to take my help freely,she wanted me to accept her sign of gratitude by taking some fee from her. i insisted in refusing it and she also insisted in giving it to me. she even wanted to let my boss know about us,but i told her no,coz i somehow knew how his reaction would be towards us.